To help us conceptualize your vision for this book, please include the following information:
2-3 pages that address the following:
Table of Contents
- Key selling points: what makes your book unique in the marketplace?
- What is the general content and objective of your work?
- Why is this book needed?
- Are you writing about any new techniques or groundbreaking research?
- What specific problems does your book aim to solve?
- Who will benefit from reading this book and why?
- What other books are competing with yours?
Brief summaries or bullet points about what will be included in each chapter.
Sample Worksheets, Exercises, Case Examples, or Illustrations
If applicable, please include a few examples of worksheets, exercises or activities.
Introduction and/or a Sample Chapter
Length and Schedule
- What is the estimated length (number of words) of your book at this stage? Does this include references and endnotes?
- At this stage, when do you realistically anticipate being ready to deliver the final manuscript?
Marketing is key in a highly competitive book market. Our most successful publications are those that benefit from collaborative promotion by both PESI Publishing and our authors. Any opportunities to promote your book are encouraged!
Tell us how you can help us promote your book:
- Do you have a large e-mail list or social media following?
- Do you write for any print or online publications?
- What about speaking engagements?
- How will you help sell your book for months or years after it’s published?
We want to know about you! List your current employment status, credentials, accolades, associations you belong to, previous publishing works, and biographical information.